If you looked at the wake up call post you will know that the start was a bit later than normal. Everyone was watching various weather links to determine their start time. There was still a very light rain as I left, bet it looked good in the direction of travel. Unfortunately the front that was supposed to pass through the finish moved a little faster tan forecast.
I also failed to get my rain gear on, so was just a bit soaked for the arrival at the hotel. It looks like there might be more rain tomorrow, ugh. Note to self: if it looks like rain, put on the gear rather than thinking a little shower will cool me off. There was some navigational challenges again today as the detour for a closed road was also closed due to a wash out. Fortunately I was able to follow a local that was going in the same general direction I wanted to go, which was toward Paducah , but not on the interstate. Fortunately most of the high water had receded before we rode through, but the was a lot of debris on and along side the roads.